Angriff auf meinen Router/Pc?

  • Hi, in meinem Ereignislogbuch des Routers tauchen sehr viele seltsame Logs auf, jemand eine Idee was das alles ist?


    [TABLE='class: eventLogTable tableWithHeader textListTable, width: 592']
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    [td]

    03.11.2016

    [/td][td]

    12:19:21

    [/td][td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']WAN connected, WAN type: WAN PTM over DSL, service type: data, IP: ****

    [/td][td]

    WAN


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    [/td][td]

    03.11.2016

    [/td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td]

    12:18:38


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod px3220_ser_mod

    [td]

    System

    [td]


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    03.11.2016

    [td]

    12:18:38

    [td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod pwrmngtd

    [td][td]

    System

    [td][td]


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    03.11.2016

    [td][td]

    12:18:38

    [td][td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod hw_watchdog_bcm_mod

    [td][td][td]

    System

    [td][td][td]


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    03.11.2016

    [td][td][td]

    12:18:38

    [td][td][td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod adsldd

    [td][td][td][td]

    System

    [td][td][td][td]


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    03.11.2016

    [td][td][td][td]

    12:18:38

    [td][td][td][td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod bcmatm

    [td][td][td][td][td]

    System

    [td][td][td][td][td]


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    03.11.2016

    [td][td][td][td][td]

    12:18:38

    [td][td][td][td][td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod bcmxtmcfg

    [td][td][td][td][td][td]

    System

    [td][td][td][td][td][td]


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    03.11.2016

    [td][td][td][td][td][td]

    12:18:38

    [td][td][td][td][td][td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod qos_ingress

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td]

    System

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td]


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    03.11.2016

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td]

    12:18:38

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod btn

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td]

    System

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td]


    [/TR]
    [TR='class: securityEvent']

    03.11.2016

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td]

    12:18:38

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td]


    [TD='class: eventLogMsg']Successful insmod wl

    [td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td]

    System

    [td][td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td][/td]
  • Ich sehe nix verdächtiges. Es zählt die Module auf, die erfolgreich gestartet wurden.

    Otto: Apes don't read philosophy. - Wanda: Yes they do, Otto, they just don't understand
    Beleidigungen sind Argumente jener, die über keine Argumente verfügen.
    «Signanz braucht keine Worte.» | «Signanz gibts nur im Traum.» 

    Das neue MTB-Projekt (PO, Wiki, Mitschriften, Ausarbeitungen, Folien, ...) ist online
    http://mtb-projekt.at

  • deleteeeeee 27. Dezember 2024 um 12:12

    Hat das Thema aus dem Forum Netzwerk nach Netzwerk verschoben.
  • The the next time Someone said a weblog, I really hope that this doesnt disappoint me as much as this blog. What i’m saying is, I know it was my replacement for read, but When i thought youd have something fascinating to express. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. slot dana

  • Can I simply say exactly what a relief to get somebody who really knows what theyre referring to on the net. You definitely learn how to bring an issue to light and make it crucial. More and more people should check out this and see why side in the story. I cant think youre less popular because you certainly hold the gift. IndoCair Slot

  • This would be the right blog for anyone who desires to find out about this topic. You know a whole lot its practically difficult to argue along with you (not that When i would want…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on the topic thats been discussing for years. Fantastic stuff, just fantastic! toto togel

  • On this exciting topic, I try to post to my blogs as if I’m speaking to an individual or talking to the reader directly as I imagine it helps engage the various readers a lot more than writing content formally especially when my blog is based on goings ons, daily thought processes and research for this somewhat controversial subject. I discovered that I however need to use more of the techniques you have mentioned in this posting. read more

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!