Hallo,
unter Delphi kann man unter "Projekt -> Optionen -> Versionsinfo" eine Checkbox
anklicken "Versionsinfo in das Projekt übernehmen" !!
Mir wurde weiterhin noch gesagt, dass man eine nicht ganz triviale Prozedur
formulieren muss, um diese Versioninfo im Programm verwenden zu können.
Ich habe mich schon durch die Hilfe gelesen, aber keine näheren Infos ziehen
können!
Kennt jemand aus diesem Forum sich damit aus und kann
mir etwas weiterhelfen??
Vielen Dank im Voraus,
mfG Kubala
Versionsnummer ins Programm (Delphi)
-
- Frage
-
Kubala -
15. März 2005 um 11:44 -
Unerledigt
-
-
Hier wäre eine Lösung:
-
Cool, vielen Dank!
MfG Kubala -
Hallo, eine kurze Frage hat sich noch ergeben:
Unter anderem möchte ich in einem Informationsfenster die Versionsnr
angeben.
Dies möchte ich mit einem Label tun.
Die Funktion GetFileVersion() gibt einen string zurück und ich versuche
folgende Zuweisung, die aber Fehlerhaft ist:
Label1.Caption:=GetFileVersion( ParamStr(0) );
Es erscheint folgende Fehlermeldung:
[Fehler] Unit2.pas(50): Inkompatible Typen: 'String' und 'Cardinal'
Ist Label1.Caption ein string???
Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?
Vielen Dank im Voraus,
mfG Kubala -
Danke, habe es schon raus!!
MfG Kubala -
deleteeeeee
27. Dezember 2024 um 12:06 Hat das Thema aus dem Forum Programmieren nach Entwicklung verschoben. -
Hi. Neat post. There’s a problem with the site in firefox, and you might want to check this… The browser is the market leader and a large component of folks will leave out your great writing because of this problem. Indo Cair
-
Awesome site! You’ve some very interesting posts.. Nice background as well haha. Continue the good work, Ill make sure to find to see really your page! alexistogel
-
It’s difficult to get knowledgeable men and women within this topic, but the truth is be understood as what happens you are speaking about! Thanks zippo99
-
This phenomenal hearings thoroughly correct. Most of low statistics are prepared by making usage of large number about feel effective skills. We're anxious the software once a whole lot. slot
-
툰코를 검색한 독자를 위한 웹툰 정보 안내. 장르별 선택 기준, 연재·완결 작품의 차이, 모바일 감상 팁, 정식 작품 정보 확인 방법과 자주 묻는 질문을 한곳에서 살펴보세요. 툰코
-
I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours lately, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web will be much more helpful than ever before. slot dana
-
I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. china marketing agency
-
Can I recently say such a relief to find somebody that truly knows what theyre referring to on-line. You certainly have learned to bring a concern to light making it essential. The diet have to ought to see this and appreciate this side on the story. I cant think youre less common because you certainly have the gift. gacor
-
You made some decent points the IndoCair Daftarre. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.
-
I’ve recently been wondering about the very same point myself recently. Happy to see someone on the same wavelength! Nice article. situs toto
-
As I website possessor I think the articles here is very wonderful, regards for your efforts. live draw hk
-
As i acquired onto your internet site even so placing emphasis strictly slightly tiny submits. Gratifying strategy for foreseeable future, I am bookmarking each and every time acquire folks end develops set up. halloween panties
-
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I’m sure that you ought to write much more about this topic, it might not be considered a taboo subject but generally individuals are inadequate to chat on such topics. To another. Cheerssunwinsun.win
-
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards! sky sports iptv ireland
-
Private Krankenversicherung - Nur dann, wenn Sie sich für die Absicherung über die Rentenversicherung entschieden haben, dann können Sie sich sicher sein, dass Sie im Alter so viel Geld haben, damit Sie Ihren Lebensstandard halten können. 항공 숙박 예약
-
Jetzt mitmachen!
Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!