Praktikum Siemens Japan

  • Hallo,

    Die IT-Abteilung von Siemens Japan sucht einen Praktikanten (muss Student sein, vorzugsweise Informatik) für mindestens 6 Monate ab September/Oktober 2010.

    Bezahlung: ca. JPY 120,000/Monat + Wohnkosten
    Ort ist Tokyo, Bewerbungsfrist 31. Juli 2010. Gutes Englisch ist Pflicht, Japanisch sehr von Vorteil aber nicht unbedingt notwendig.

    Die offizielle Beschreibung ist im Anhang; hab den Text daraus unten eingefügt.

    Ciao,
    Stefan

    ------------------------------------------------------
    Siemens Japan
    Internship at Siemens Cluster Japan IT
    Since its establishment in Japan in 1887, Siemens has a long history of providing its
    customers with a diverse range of innovative products and services through direct activities,
    joint ventures and cooperation with Japanese companies. Today, the Siemens Group in Japan
    conducts business in a wide range of areas, including automation and control, power,
    transportation, medical and lighting.

    Join the Cluster Japan IT team as we work to develop and deploy Microsoft Office SharePoint
    Server 2007 for Siemens Japan. The intern in this role must be able to work in a dynamic and
    fast-paced environment and be able to plan and execute development projects. We are
    looking for a highly motivated Computer Science student with software development
    experience. Collaboration, clear communication in English and teaming are a must!
    Preferred start date is September/October 2010, minimum internship length is six months.
    Internships are paid positions.

    Application deadline: 31st July 2010

    We encourage suitable candidates to get in contact with us via email (CV & Cover Letter):
    conghieu.le -at- siemens.com

    Job Description
    Qualifications
    - Major: Computer Science or equivalent preferred
    - Prediploma or six semesters of Bachelor’s degree required
    - Fluent English required, Japanese as a plus
    - Strong working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office Suite applications required
    - Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming on Windows required
    - Experience in C# development preferred
    - Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 experience preferred
    - Siemens experience as a plus

    3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von blib (21. Juli 2010 um 12:41)

  • Aw, this became an extremely good post. In notion I have to put in writing like that moreover – taking time and actual effort to produce a really good article… but exactly what can I say… I procrastinate alot and no indicates manage to go carried out.

  • Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything this way just before. So nice to discover somebody with many original thoughts on this subject. realy appreciation for beginning this up. this web site can be something that is required online, a person with a little originality. beneficial task for bringing something new for the net!IndoCair

  • Hello there! Do you know should they help make any plugins to aid with Search engine optimization? I’m hoping to get my website to rate for a few focused keywords but I’m not really viewing very good gains. If you know of the please share. Be thankful! zippo99

  • Photographs found on your web site regardless of whether generating fascination speedily a bit of volume submits. Pleasing way of long lasting potential, I shall be book-marking back then turn into your current floor conclude comes up " way up ". slot

  • Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is actually frustrating. A good web site with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it. slot dana

  • I have learned newer and more effective things by means of your blog. One other thing I’d like to say is that newer personal computer operating systems are inclined to allow extra memory to get used, but they likewise demand more memory simply to function. If a person’s computer can’t handle extra memory and also the newest computer software requires that memory increase, it could be the time to buy a new Laptop. Thanks 강남호빠 이용방법

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!