Hi, do I need good replacements for photoshop and illustrator? Free or can it be paid but not as expensive as photoshop? Thanks
Photoshop and Illustrator alternativ
-
sausageteared -
31. Oktober 2021 um 12:59 -
Unerledigt
-
-
For Photoshop, Gimp is very popular. Illustrator I don't know.
-
For Photoshop, Gimp is very popular. Illustrator I don't know.
I use Gimp/GNU, and even had to Layout some photo book with it but I have to admit that it is not a true alternative to Photoshop nor Illustrator. On MS I used a free Paint.net version, which was okay but not at all comparable to any of the professional tools.
If anyone comes up with something that runs on Linux Fedora, feel free to share

-
deleteeeeee
27. Dezember 2024 um 00:12 Hat das Thema aus dem Forum Grafik/Video nach Web-/Grafikdesign verschoben. -
After study a few of the blog posts for your web site now, and i also genuinely as if your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will also be checking back soon. Pls check out my web page also and tell me what you consider. IndoCair Login
-
You have brought up a very excellent details , appreciate it for the post. slot gacor
-
I favor the full list of goods, Pondered genuinely liked, We need details. for this, taking into consideration that it must be to some degree reasonable., Cheers a good deal when considering demonstrating. slot
-
Woah this is just an insane amount of information, must of taken ages to compile so thank you so much for just sharing it with all of us. If your ever in any need of related info, perhaps a bit of coaching, seduction techniques or just general tips, just check out my own site! slot dana
-
I love all the articles, I need to point out my partner and i treasured, My partner and i wants more information with regards to this kind of, simply because it is rather fantastic., Many thanks relating to uncovering.ChinaWebX Digital Marketing Agency
-
Simply a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding pattern . IndoCair Alternatif
-
Thanks a bunch for another valuable post. Ive been checking this web site often for the past couple of months, and its currently one among my favorite sites! . I work on an internet site that has very similar content, would you have any interest write a guest post on it? Shoot me an email if you’re interested! 인천출장마사지
-
I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities well with the format for your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays. situs toto
-
Hiya. Very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally…I am happy to find numerous useful information here within the post. Thank you for sharing…togel hk
-
Hello there! Do you know should they help make any plugins to aid with Search engine optimization? I’m hoping to get my website to rate for a few focused keywords but I’m not really viewing very good gains. If you know of the please share. Be thankful! toto togel
-
I am impressed with this site, really I am a fan . situs toto
-
I very happy to find this website on bing, just what I was looking for : D too bookmarked . click here
-
thank you for sharing – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand with us, I conceive – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand really stands out : D.sunwin
-
hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you. 배달 주문 사이트
-
This really is such a awesome write-up. I’ve been looking for this information for quite a while now and then finally stumbled upon your internet site. Thanks so much for posting this, this has helped me out tremendously. By the way I love the style of the blog, looks good, did you create it all by yourself? 강남 풀싸롱
-
Thanks for this web site post and discussing your own results with us. Very well executed! I think a lot of people battle to understand paying attention to a lot of controversial things in connection with this topic, but your own results talk for themselves. I think a number of additional takeaways are the importance of following each of the suggestions you presented in this article and being ready to be ultra specific about which one might really work for you greatest. Nice job. Mia Khalifa Bra Size
-
An interesting discussion is price comment. I think that you must write extra on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheersดูหนังเอ็กซ์.live
-
Jetzt mitmachen!
Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!